Saturday, May 15, 2010

Trip to a muddy auction

Today me and Willow ventured to an out of the way auction.  It turned out to be about as muddy as Woodstock in tbe backyard of the house.  The mud was about 5 inches thick.  This is not good for pushing a stroller through, so we I decided we must leave.  There was a lot of boxes we could have gotten good deals on but I would have needed golashes and a wheelbarrow to get through all the mud. 
We did end up at a cool flea market in a town about 20 minutes away and I got some great deals. I hit the 75% off booth and I got a load for less than 20 bucks again.  I think 18 is my lucky number.  That is always what my finds add up to each time.  Anyways, it turned out to be a fun day after all.  This will definitely be a market to go back to again.  Hopefully on a sunnier day. 
Will have pics up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment