Friday, May 21, 2010

Tomorrow is auction day!

Today was last day of school for me for summer.  What a crazy week.  We refinished the cabinets in my art room.  I learned to sand and stain.  What a mess!  Thank goodness I had lots of help from my awesome students ( 4 high school boys who did most of the hard work).  I did learn how to heat paint up with a heat gun and scrape off the old paint.  Easier than paint thinner any day. .... Tomorrow is auction day and the first auction of my summer vacation.  Couldn't decide which one to go to.  There are 2 in the same town and it is supposed to be sunny with no rain and no mud!!!! I am going to hop back and forth between both.  Hope I can find something cool for my blog. 
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!!!  HAPPY HUNTING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment