Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Found an old door on the curb!!!


My husband doesn't know it yet, but I drug home a door that I found propped up against someone's mailbox.  Not just any ole door..... a nice old chippy paint and old wood kinda door.  I saw it this morning then went back to get it this evening on the way to Wal-Mart.  Willow is in tow and had no idea what her crazy mommy was up to.  The old man that lived there (very nice house by the way) was just dropping off his trash can when I stopped and yelled at him asking him about the door.  He was very nice and told me sure I could have it.  He didn't think I was crazy at all.  He said he saw them used as dividers in the old flea market stores in the next town up.  I think it will make the best prop in my new booth.  Boy!  What luck!! I have been looking for a door too.  Of all the places to find one --- on a curb.  I drive by there everyday since the babysitter moved.  Would have never found it if that hadn't have happened.  Anyway, that was my find of the month so far!                                                      I have a booth to put stuff in tomorrow too!!! WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment