Monday, June 7, 2010

More of my auction finds -- all for a dollar each --

These were getting a light shower when I tooked the picture.  I just noticed them blooming this morning.

My three shelves with brackets for a dollar

Gorgeous rusty old knobs.  Keyholes even.

I haven't seen doorknobs like this before.  Very old.

set of shutters for a dollar-- will look nice after they are cleaned up--will be ready to sell then

Love the pattern the chippy paint is making on my primitive shelves.

other set of shutters I got for a dollar-- can't wa\it to bring out their beauty

detail on the top of my brass lamp i got --- solid brass and very heavy

sweet shelf made out of slats -- can't decide whether I want to keep it or not

Steve said we can redo the seat on this -- it is in good shape for as ancient as it is

got a stack of bushel baskets-- guess how much they were -- one dollar for the set--
sat them upside down to get the mud off the bottoms with the rain that was starting to fall.

brass detail on lamp

i need to cut some of these and bring inside -- i love the hint of violet in the blossoms

Old doors

rickety old table -- no one wanted her -- look at the fancy legs -- she has potential I think

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I just signed on as a new follower. I will look forward to stopping by. You've got some great finds. Can't wait to see what you do with them.
    Blessings,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete