Sunday, June 13, 2010

biscuit tin and cool basket

Nifty little basket.  I thought it was cooler when he was holding it up than when I got it but it had some neat stuff in it.
I also got a huge rug with no stains for less than 5 bucks and 3 wood ladders for 2.  I gave one away cuz it wouldn't fit in the car.  I really just wanted the short one, but ended up with all three. 

 This is a square tin that says Sunshine Specialties made by Loose Wiles Biscuit Co. 
This is the original company started in Kansas City before they changed their name to sunshine biscuits in 1946 I think.  Sunshine still produces Cheese-Its which my daughter is in love with.  I really liked the stamping on the tin when I saw it in the sales ad for the auction.  No one wanted it.  I got it for 2 bucks I think.  Can't decide if I want to keep it or sell it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment