Thursday, April 22, 2010

Finished bookshelf

Finished the bookshelf last night!  Doesn't it look just awesome?   I think so.  Turned out too cute.  Willow hasn't seen it yet.  She is sleeping right now.  Finished painting it last night. 

I changed the name of the site, because I thought it sounded better and was more personal.  Now....if I could just figure out how to change the web address to that without having to start all over on everything.  Ugghhh .... I am not a computer geek.  Wish I were sometimes, but then I wouldn't be so creative, now would I?  Hope everyone is having a great week.  I got lots of stuff to upload and post about, but the little one has been sick and it has been crazy buzy in our household!  Hope you like the new site and name!!! Bet you can guess the little one's name now!  I think it takes grace to give old things new life too, so it fit.

1 comment: