Sunday, April 11, 2010

bookshelf to be

I have been looking high and low for a bookshelf for the crazy 2 years old's  room that has some character and I finally hit the jackpot.  Got this spicy mustard yellow piece for just 15.99.  Don't know why they don't just round up to 16 bucks!  Anyway, I am going to paint it white and put some modge podged scrapbook paper pieces in the background.  I think it is going to look great in the little one's room.  I might be able to paint wide vertical stripes in the background instead of the paper.  Oh... the possibilities.  Wish I actually had lots of time on my hands.  Gotta go! The crazy two year old is up!

3 comments:

  1. Looks cute! I can't wait to see the end product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful bookshelf!
    Great ideas!
    DeeDee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this will make an awesome bookshelf! Can't wait to see it finished, I LOVE redoing stuff. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.

    It seems like I hardly have time for projects or blogging or writing people back anymore with my newish little guy. But he is sleeping right now, and I'm trying to play a little catch up.

    Hope you have a great weekend! :o)

    ReplyDelete