Sunday, July 4, 2010

Great Garage Sale Finds

Yesterday was a great day with lots of good buys.  I got a nice Home Interiors mirror plus another mirror with shutters from another retailer for 4 and 3 dollars.  Sold them before I got them to my booth in the parking lot.  Sold each for less than they were worth but I still made 20 bucks plus my money back.  Bought some planters for fifty cents (one was a HUGE terra cotta one)!!!! Sold those in the parking lot unloading my car.  Found another wooden step ladder for a dollar too.  Hubs says he is keeping it.  Already used it and said it was perfect!  Could have turned a profit on that one probably.  I got some other cool stuff for next to nothing.  Will have to get pics up. 
I sold over a hundred dollars in my booth this month and figured that I only spent about 12 bucks on the stuff that sold.  I made all my money back from last month’s auctions and paid my booth rent before that.  Hubs was impressed that I did well.  I still have a whole booth full of stuff to turn a profit on too.  I LOVE doing this.  Wish I could do this for a living and go do shows.  That would be the life!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun, and good stuff, too! Can't wait to see pics. I'll put some up soon- had same kind of weekend. Wish I could do it for a living too...
    Becky C
    Buckets of Burlap

    ReplyDelete