Sunday, March 14, 2010

Outing results

My trip to the antique mall resulted in a original painting in a rustic Mexican frame for 3.50. I got an old metal cheese grater I am hoping to turn into a shade for a votive candle. Saw this idea in Martha's magazine a couple of years ago. She grouped about 5 cheese graters on her entry table and put candles under them. Was quite a eye-catching display. Since I finally have a entry table to be proud of, I am on the look out for cheese graters. ha ha And with the help of my two year old, I scored 2 cookie cutters for a buck. Oh yea, the cheese grater was 2 bucks. I came out good for just under 7 bucks. I plan on painting the frame black on the picture I got and hanging it in my master bath. Will have pictures tomorrow to show off my goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment